Expert Tree Care
Well cared for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property.
Our ISA Certified Arborist®, Kirk Gruenwald,and the professional team at Doug's Tree and Lawn Care can detect and diagnose hazards, disease, insect infestation, and customize a treatment program for your property.
Knowledge about the growth habit of a tree or shrub as well as how and when to prune are essential to avoid “butchering” its appearance. In regards to safety, it’s advisable to let a professional tree company prune tall trees or large diameter tree branches. We do this safely and clean up afterwards.
One of the most important advancements in our industry is the improvement of trunk injection methods. This process has gained in popularity over the last 30 years and has proven effective on Oak Wilt, Dutch Elm Disease, the Emerald Ash Borer and many others. Kirk and the tree care professionals at Doug's would be happy to tell you more about this effective treatment.
Arborists provide a variety of services including:
- Plant Health Care or preventive maintenance to keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems
- Fertilization and soil modification for improved tree health
- Cabling or bracing for added support to branches with weak attachments
- Soil aeration to improve root growth
- Applications to manage certain insect and disease problems
- Consulting and legal expert services relating to trees
- Tree Spraying
- Tree Fertilization
- Tree Injection
- Soil Testing
- Insect Control
- Tree Control
- Tree & Shrub Trim
- Ant Baiting
- Tree/Plant Consulting/Diagnostics*
* $50 fee for Tree/Plant Consulting/Diagnostics can be be applied to a recommended treatment program with Doug's Tree & Lawn Care.